Our people are our most valuable asset in achieving our mission to reduce global poverty and inequality. CGD seeks highly qualified and deeply dedicated colleagues to further our research, program goals, our communications and outreach efforts, as well as to improve our organizational efficiency and operations.
The Center offers a range of positions in economics, policy, communications and administration. Occasionally, as space and funding are available, CGD also offers post-doctoral fellowships and internships.
Our generous benefits package for full-time U.S. based employees includes:
- Health and dental insurance of which the employee pays only a modest portion
- 6 weeks PTO per year
- Fully paid Federal holidays
- Employer-paid life, short-term disability and long-term disability insurance
- 12 weeks paid parental leave
- Commuter benefit
- Retirement – 15% contribution after one year, up to legal limits
- Onsite fitness center
- Tuition reimbursement
CGD Europe benefits may differ from that of the U.S. headquarters. Please inquire for details.